Where's Bella?
Please Log In! Free membership! All new users are welcomed with open arms!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Where's Bella?
Please Log In! Free membership! All new users are welcomed with open arms!
Where's Bella?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess the house!

2 posters

Go down

Guess the house! Empty Guess the house!

Post  Skwittlez Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:44 pm

I started this a while ago on my Facebook page but have been too busy to continue it. But, classes are just about over for me, so I figured I'd start this up again and move it here to the forum!

Every month or so, I'll post a picture of a house I'm working on. Every now and then, I like to recreate houses from movies and tv shows. So, each month will be a different house. I'll try to post one picture a week of different parts of the house - small details that some people may know if they watch that particular show or have seen the particular movie. At the end of the month, I'll post the picture of the whole house and where it's from.

But, in the mean time, your challenge is to try to be the first to guess which movie or tv show the house is from! So, start guessing!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Challenge

Week One: This is my attempt at starting easy by showing the house in it's entirety. It is based off a movie, but not a movie I'm positive everyone has seen, though it is recent and has won many awards. The other pictures will be sim versions of the on set screen shots.
Guess the house! Screen10

Week Two:

Week Three:

Week Four:

Hints:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Challenges and Winners

Challenge One:
Skwittlez
Skwittlez
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/SkwittlezSim

Back to top Go down

Guess the house! Empty Re: Guess the house!

Post  Em Ily Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:12 am

Awesome challenge! However, have totally no idea!
Em Ily
Em Ily
Admin

https://wheresbella.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down