Where's Bella?
Please Log In! Free membership! All new users are welcomed with open arms!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Where's Bella?
Please Log In! Free membership! All new users are welcomed with open arms!
Where's Bella?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

5 posters

Go down

Welcome! Empty Welcome!

Post  sugarplumpixies Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:15 am

Hello! My name is Sugarplumpixies. I am going to be you professor for 6 weeks starting the 17Th of June! I Have never taught a class before in interior design, but it is my favorite thing to do in sims 3! I will have 5 lessons. one a week and you will have two weeks to complete your "final exam" (not really an exam.... just a bigger lesson than normal) I will be gone on vacation for most of June, But I will be on the internet for most of it and still do lessons as normal. If i cannot do a week, Skwittlez will be my 'substitute' for then. Smile

Here is our syllabus:
Week 1: Color palettes
Week 2: Layout
Week 3: Accessories
Week 4: Great rooms
Week 5: (really short chapter- Half a week really) Bathroom layouts
Week 5 1/2 and 6: Whole house redo!

I do want just a bit of information from you. Just reply to this thread with the following!

Sims 3 username:
Your Expansion packs:
Do you use CC (I only use Safe and Tranferrable CC)?
If yes, only a limited amount, or not?
If no, would you be willing to use it?
Any specific ideas that you really need help on? (like color palettes, layout, etc.)
Will you not have any access to this forum during the semester?
if Not, When?
Any other questions?

I will fill mine out as a sample.

Sims 3 username: Sugarplumpixies
Your Expansion packs: Pets, Generations, World adventures
Do you use CC (I only use Safe and Tranferrable CC)? yes
If yes, only a limited amount, or not? unlimited, as long as my game doesn't become slow.
Any specific ideas that you really need help on? (like color palettes, layout, etc.) Well i am the professor, so i hope i don't have questions.... Smile
Will you not have any access to this forum during the semester? maybe.....
if Not, When? June 25-30 most likely
Any other questions? nope.

I will post assignments on a new topic and will also have a submission topic each week Smile thanks!

CLASSES STARTS JUNE 17Th!!!!!

Last edited by sugarplumpixies on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
sugarplumpixies
sugarplumpixies

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Empty Re: Welcome!

Post  Cassandra1994 Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:52 am

Sims 3 username: Cassie12394
Your Expansion packs: Generations, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets
Do you use CC (I only use Safe and Tranferrable CC)?: Yes
If yes, only a limited amount, or not?: Unlimited, as long as it doesn't mess my game up.
Any specific ideas that you really need help on? (like color palettes, layout, etc.) : Matching colors and making it look nicer, instead of a blahhh looking house.
Will you not have any access to this forum during the semester?: I have my own laptop, so I will have access to it all semester. Smile
if Not, When?
Any other questions?: Nope! Very Happy

I don't know if I was supposed to reply to this yet, but I decided to get a head start. I'm so excited to learn new things and be more experienced! Very Happy

Cassandra1994

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Empty I can't wait till tomorrow!

Post  CraigyBoy2 Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:53 am

Sims 3 username: CraigyBoy2
Your Expansion packs: Ambitions, Late Night, World Adventures, Pets, Showtime, Generations, The Sims 3 Showtime
Do you use CC (I only use Safe and Tranferrable CC)? I use all types of CC, but it has to be from The Exchange or TSR! I can't download PDF files properly, etc.
If yes, only a limited amount, or not? Unlimited, only if accessable though!
If no, would you be willing to use it? ...
Any specific ideas that you really need help on? (like color palettes, layout, etc.) I don't know! I'm just bad at everything so I NEED help Very Happy
Will you not have any access to this forum during the semester? I should have access the whole semester, but if not I'll notify you!
if Not, When? Not sure.
Any other questions? Not that I can think of. Other than when does this semester end? Surprised

CraigyBoy2

Back to top Go down

Post  Skwittlez Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:03 am

Each semester is 6 weeks. I think that works out to be July 20th Smile
Skwittlez
Skwittlez
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/SkwittlezSim

Back to top Go down

Post  Photoeditspro Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:12 am

Sims 3 username: photoeditspro
Your Expansion packs: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime
Do you use CC (I only use Safe and Tranferrable CC)?: Yes
If yes, only a limited amount, or not?: Unlimited, as long as it doesn't mess my game up.
Any specific ideas that you really need help on? (like color palettes, layout, etc.) : Matching colors and making it look nicer, instead of a blahhh looking house.
Will you not have any access to this forum during the semester?: I will have access all semester
if Not, When?
Any other questions?: No

Photoeditspro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum