Where's Bella?
Please Log In! Free membership! All new users are welcomed with open arms!

INFECTIOUS - New Zombie Apocalypse Series :]

Go down

INFECTIOUS - New Zombie Apocalypse Series :] Empty INFECTIOUS - New Zombie Apocalypse Series :]

Post  FoxtrotFontaine on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:33 pm

INFECTIOUS - New Zombie Apocalypse Series :] TITLETHING

INFECTIOUS - New Zombie Apocalypse Series :] Intro-1

INFECTIOUS - New Zombie Apocalypse Series :] Warning

MORE INFO AVAILABLE SOON

FoxtrotFontaine
FoxtrotFontaine

Back to top Go down

INFECTIOUS - New Zombie Apocalypse Series :] Empty Episodes

Post  FoxtrotFontaine on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:34 pm

INFECTIOUS - New Zombie Apocalypse Series :] EPISODES

INTRO ~

MORE COMING SOON!
FoxtrotFontaine
FoxtrotFontaine

Back to top Go down

INFECTIOUS - New Zombie Apocalypse Series :] Empty INTRO

Post  FoxtrotFontaine on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:36 pm

INTRO

INFECTIOUS - New Zombie Apocalypse Series :] 1

Ashbury Walker
All I can think to do is stare. For hours it seems (though, when I look back it was really only moments) I glare intently across the hall. Mimzy is locked in the bathroom where she first ambushed me during my morning routine… and I can hear her throwing herself at the door, hurling all her weight against the thin barrier of wood that keeps her malicious intent away from me.

INFECTIOUS - New Zombie Apocalypse Series :] 2

It won’t be long now. My adrenalin shot senses pick up the slightest crackling of wood, the first sign of a breaking door. For lack of other options, I lift myself from the ground, carefully so as to not cause unnecessary noise, and hysterically search my home for any item useful for self-defense.
Oh god oh god oh god…
Almost instantly after I enter the kitchen a sturdy looking broom catches my eye. I wrap my fingers around the handle, and lean against it, steadying myself. Whoever thought that the fate of my life would fall into the hands of a common household broom? Questions pop into my head, one after another, but I shove them aside for later pondering. Instead, I break the broomstick in half, creating a spear of sorts.

INFECTIOUS - New Zombie Apocalypse Series :] 3

It’s show time.
“Alright ya’ little f***er! Let’s get kincky!” I hold out the broom in front of me and creep towards the bathroom door.

INFECTIOUS - New Zombie Apocalypse Series :] 4

Just as my outstretched hand reaches the knob, the rusty, old lock gives way to Mimzy’s weight and the bathroom door flies open. It takes me a moment to collect myself, but it takes Mimzy a moment longer to get herself off the ground. It’s in that split second that I realize my opportunity, and I don’t hesitate in taking it.

INFECTIOUS - New Zombie Apocalypse Series :] 5

An animalistic instinct takes me over, and suddenly I’m on top of her. The thing’s teeth are barred and she’s making an unnerving guttural sound as she thrashes underneath me. I shift my position so my foot is on her neck and she claws at my leg as I drive the sharp, broken-off shaft of the broom through her skull.
It’s only once her limbs have fallen limp that I realize I’ve been screaming.
So much for not making any unnecessary noise.
FoxtrotFontaine
FoxtrotFontaine

Back to top Go down

INFECTIOUS - New Zombie Apocalypse Series :] Empty Re: INFECTIOUS - New Zombie Apocalypse Series :]

Post  DoceromeP on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:41 pm

What an intro, I must say! Welcome to the forums! Smile
DoceromeP
DoceromeP
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/doceromeproductions/

Back to top Go down

INFECTIOUS - New Zombie Apocalypse Series :] Empty Re: INFECTIOUS - New Zombie Apocalypse Series :]

Post  Em Ily on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:20 pm

Woah this is fabulous! I'm exited to see what's next!
Em Ily
Em Ily
Admin

https://wheresbella.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Esperonza on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:00 am

This is AWESOME! (sorry for the caps but I think they work with this) I love how this is going. Can't wait for more! cheers
Esperonza
Esperonza
Cool User

Back to top Go down

Post  Skwittlez on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:11 am

Very awesome! Can't wait to see more!
Skwittlez
Skwittlez
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/SkwittlezSim

Back to top Go down

INFECTIOUS - New Zombie Apocalypse Series :] Empty Thank you!!

Post  FoxtrotFontaine on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Haha, I'm so glad I've got some readers, thanks you guys ^-^ Episode one will probably be out some time this week, so keep a lookout :]
FoxtrotFontaine
FoxtrotFontaine

Back to top Go down

Post  annadenise on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:44 am

Ok I love thrillers. Can't wait for more. I love your use of the camera and the poses. Very Happy
annadenise
annadenise

Back to top Go down

Post  Esperonza on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:12 am

Oh yay! I can't wait to read more. I keep hoping for the next part and I am so jealous of your graphics.
Esperonza
Esperonza
Cool User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down