Where's Bella?
Please Log In! Free membership! All new users are welcomed with open arms!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Where's Bella?
Please Log In! Free membership! All new users are welcomed with open arms!
Where's Bella?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best laptop for gameplay with all expansions and stuff packs?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Best laptop for gameplay with all expansions and stuff packs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Best laptop for gameplay with all expansions and stuff packs?

Post  Em Ily Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Oh cool, I don't have any CC or Mods so that shouldn't be a problem. I think I'm going to get an iMac.
Em Ily
Em Ily
Admin

https://wheresbella.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Best laptop for gameplay with all expansions and stuff packs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Best laptop for gameplay with all expansions and stuff packs?

Post  bob007 Tue May 01, 2012 10:02 am

Are you going to be using the laptop for school also? You really need to consider the support. Alienware are good computers. They are a little different but they are known to pay attention to detail which you pay for. My brother recently bought a Toshiba laptop at a big box store and the fan quit working so he took it in and they shipped off somewhere to get it fixed. The laptop was gone for 2 weeks. My Dells (Dell owns Alienware) have never been out of service more then a couple of days. Something to think about.
bob007
bob007

Back to top Go down

Post  Em Ily Wed May 02, 2012 3:54 am

I have a Dell at the moment and its completely fine for coursework and TS3, just poor graphics!

I am considering an alienware, I would like to get a laptop so I can play and do work, but it looks like there just isn't enough memory on something a little cheaper.

What I might do is keep this laptop for sims and get another laptop, preferably mac, to have coursework etc. on it!
Em Ily
Em Ily
Admin

https://wheresbella.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2