Where's Bella?
Please Log In! Free membership! All new users are welcomed with open arms!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Where's Bella?
Please Log In! Free membership! All new users are welcomed with open arms!
Where's Bella?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Things Sims! *JOBS OPEN!*

3 posters

Go down

All Things Sims! *JOBS OPEN!* Empty All Things Sims! *JOBS OPEN!*

Post  CraigyBoy2 Fri May 18, 2012 5:19 am

Hi everyone!
Today I’m going to be telling you all about my magazine that I am going to be opening and starting up. It will be mainly based on Sims 3 Fashion, Interior Design and also building. But every so often, we will have different things flung in like Sim related news, Interviews, etc. It will be called “All Things Sims” and will hopefully be posted ASAP. So let me get on with the roles…..
JOBS OPEN:

Interior Design:
You will have to make your own room, of any type, and take good pictures of it. You will then need to write an article all about the room, the colours you used in it, etc. For more information and/or inspiration just PM me!

Fashion Writer and/or Photographer:
All you have to do is pick an item of clothing off the Sims Resource or a site resembling that, and make a photo shoot out of it. You then obviously need to take the pictures! You or someone else, will write an article about its good points and bad points. Just about it in general! More information just PM me! If you want to do both you can!

Proof Reader/Editor:
You have to look through everyone’s articles and make sure everything has got correct punctuation, spelling, grammar, etc. Also, if something doesn’t make sense it’s your job to correct and edit it! You will be the final drafters before it’s posted! More information PM me!

Builder/Article Writer:
You can do both! You can either make your own lot, use a lot you have already created or something someone else has made. Take pictures of it, and then you or someone else will write an article on it and I will try and get an interview with the creator, if it isn’t yourself. If it is yourself, you will have to explain things like how long it took to make, what things you used in it, your inspiration, etc. Understand? For more information PM me!

PAGE DESIGNER:
This is urgent! We need someone to design our pages and put the actual magazine together! If you know how to do this, or know someone who does please notify me! I NEED THIS!!! Thank you and that’s all.

I don’t think I misses any jobs out, but if I have then please tell me! Thank You and I hope you can apply for one of the many jobs! Now here is how to apply…

Register Form:
Name:
Why you want it/why do you think you deserve it? :
Do you have any experience on this job before? :
Have you ever worked for a magazine? How did it go, if you did? :
Any extra details? :

Just comment below with the answers or PM me! Thank You! Any questions? Ask away Very Happy

CraigyBoy2

Back to top Go down

All Things Sims! *JOBS OPEN!* Empty Re: All Things Sims! *JOBS OPEN!*

Post  DoceromeP Fri May 18, 2012 7:24 am

Hmm, although I'm not the BEST at Interior Design I have been trying to increase my skills with it! It may help me with set building, lol.

Register Form:
Name: Jerome
What job you want: Interior Design
Why you want it/why do you think you deserve it? : It would be a great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of interior designing!
Do you have any experience on this job before? : Building sets for Machinima (creating movies in sims) and building houses for my sims Very Happy
Have you ever worked for a magazine? How did it go, if you did? : I've worked on my school magazine, and soon to be on my local newspaper Very Happy It's going very well for me, wrote some quite important articles before.
Any extra details? : Not that I can think of.
DoceromeP
DoceromeP
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/doceromeproductions/

Back to top Go down

Post  Em Ily Fri May 18, 2012 7:29 am

Hey!

Name: Emily
What job you want: Proof Reading
Why you want it/why do you think you deserve it? : I'd love to be involved in something with other simmers, I love to get to know new people and I can work well with other people too. Its also something to occupy me as I'm graduating high school soon and I'll have a lot of time on my hands.
Do you have any experience on this job before? : No, but I have good English skills.
Have you ever worked for a magazine? How did it go, if you did? : I made some graphics for a magazine, but it didn't get published in the end
Any extra details? : I'd also be happy to help with anything related to marketing and getting the magazine advertised. (I know that's not a job but if you need any help with it then I'm here!)
Em Ily
Em Ily
Admin

https://wheresbella.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  DoceromeP Sat May 19, 2012 5:24 am

I hope you get more applicants, unfortunately I have no idea when it comes to magazine design Embarassed
DoceromeP
DoceromeP
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/doceromeproductions/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down