Where's Bella?
Please Log In! Free membership! All new users are welcomed with open arms!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Where's Bella?
Please Log In! Free membership! All new users are welcomed with open arms!
Where's Bella?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Exterior Design Students!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome Exterior Design Students! Empty Welcome Exterior Design Students!

Post  Skwittlez Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:58 am

Welcome students to Exterior Design! I'm Skwittlez and I will be teaching your class for the next 6 weeks. Feel free to introduce yourselves in this topic and get to know your other classmates.

The classroom here should be common sense, but just in case, this is how it is set up:

Lesson # - this topic will be updated with the lesson for every week. It will describe what the lesson is, then I will provide a step by step tutorial on how to do it. So, for the first week, you'll want to look at Lesson 1, and the second week, Lesson 2, etc. If you have any questions, post them in the appropriate lesson. I check daily and will do my best to answer any questions you have in a timely manner.
Each lesson will be posted on Sunday.

You will have until Friday to complete the lesson/assignment. You should post a topic that says Assignment # (1, 2, 3, etc), then post pictures of what you did for the assignment.
I encourage students to check out assignments by your peers and comment on them.
On Saturdays, I will check out all of your assignments and provide you with suggestions if necessary.

Here is the Syllabus for the next 6 weeks to give you an idea of what you will be learning
Week 1: Building a bridge over water
Week 2: Building a gazebo
Week 3: Swim-able ponds and lakes
Week 4: How to make a waterfall
Week 5: Decks, patios, and driveways
Week 6: Landscaping and gardens

You are expected to complete each assignment if you want to get your SU Degree.

*This is meant to be a fun way to learn something new about your game. Obviously, life comes first, and we understand you may not be able to do every lesson. However, we will reward those who take every class and each lesson with a nice little "degree" you can show off in your signature, on Facebook, or where ever else you'd like to show it off. So, if you want that degree, try to do every lesson and every class. You're welcome to skip a few lessons and do them again in the next semester if you don't have the time.*
Skwittlez
Skwittlez
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/SkwittlezSim

Back to top Go down

Welcome Exterior Design Students! Empty EXCITED!

Post  CraigyBoy2 Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:56 am

I can't wait to start! I can't do any of the things we will be learning so that is good! It should be fun! Actually, I can build a bridge over water, I think I can anyway but not well at all! Can't wait for tommorow! Very Happy

CraigyBoy2

Back to top Go down