Where's Bella?
Please Log In! Free membership! All new users are welcomed with open arms!

Introducing our Moderators!

Go down

Introducing our Moderators!

Post  Em Ily on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Hello everyone! My name is EmilyFenty, or you can call me Emily, Em, or anything else you can come up with! I’m the creator and owner of Where’s Bella.

I am a very social person, but my friends are not completely in to The Sims 3, I mean they like it, but they’re not ‘Simmers’. So I decided to create Where’s Bella, a series of forums for Simmers to communicate with other Simmers and share their latest creations.

I’m a student, and I study Business and ICT at my sixth-form college. From a young age I have been interested in HTML and website design, so once I get grasp of the controls for ForumMotion (what we are hosted on!) expect some changes to the forums design and layout! I hope to make it as good as I can so that Simmers and users can communicate with each other with ease.

As I am in college, I do not have too much time on my hands, I will be using these forums as much as I can, but expect me to be away for some days working and studying.

Thanks for reading this, I hope you enjoy your time at Where’s Bella!
Em Ily
Admin

View user profile http://wheresbella.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Introducing our Moderators!

Post  DoceromeP on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Hi, I'm KingJerry! I am one of the moderators here at Where's Bella.

I've loved sims since a very young age, so I joined this forum to chat to fellow simmers, look at their creations and maybe I'll even share some of my own Smile

I am currently in high school, and don't have too much time on my hands, so you'll probably see me up to 4 times a week on here. If you see me more than that then I'm probably on my school holidays! Very Happy

Thanks for reading and I hope to see as many people as I can on the forums!
DoceromeP
Admin

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/doceromeproductions/

Back to top Go down

Post  Skwittlez on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:22 am

Hey hey, everyone! I'm Skwittlez, and I'm a Mod on Where's Bella!

Well, let me tell you a little about myself. Like many of you, I am a huge Sims addict! I am a sponsor on The Sim-addicts Anonymous - specifically the building and interior design category.
I'll post a link later if you'd like to join the program Smile

I love interior design and I love building lots, so that's usually what I do in my free time. You can see some of my lots on the exchange, on my facebook page, and maybe even around here. I do take requests, so you can send a lot request any time!

I am also the Founder, Owner, and Editor-in-Chief of The Monthly Plumbob! The Monthly Plumbob is a free, online sim-related magazine covering anything and everything sims! From The Sims Social, to The Sims 3 and The Sims Medieval. We have lots of articles, ranging from fashion, to buildings, tips and advice, and much more! Each issue is posted once a month, so be sure to check us out!

Some of my traits include: equestrian, creative, hopeless romantic, friendly, adventurous, ambitious, and good!

I guess that's about it! I'll update this later with some links to everything I talked about (I'm in class right now - yay college! )

I look forward to meeting and talking with all of you! Happy Simming! xox <3
Skwittlez
Admin

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/SkwittlezSim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum