Where's Bella?
Please Log In! Free membership! All new users are welcomed with open arms!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Where's Bella?
Please Log In! Free membership! All new users are welcomed with open arms!
Where's Bella?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing our Moderators!

3 posters

Go down

Introducing our Moderators!  Empty Introducing our Moderators!

Post  Em Ily Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Hello everyone! My name is EmilyFenty, or you can call me Emily, Em, or anything else you can come up with! I’m the creator and owner of Where’s Bella.

I am a very social person, but my friends are not completely in to The Sims 3, I mean they like it, but they’re not ‘Simmers’. So I decided to create Where’s Bella, a series of forums for Simmers to communicate with other Simmers and share their latest creations.

I’m a student, and I study Business and ICT at my sixth-form college. From a young age I have been interested in HTML and website design, so once I get grasp of the controls for ForumMotion (what we are hosted on!) expect some changes to the forums design and layout! I hope to make it as good as I can so that Simmers and users can communicate with each other with ease.

As I am in college, I do not have too much time on my hands, I will be using these forums as much as I can, but expect me to be away for some days working and studying.

Thanks for reading this, I hope you enjoy your time at Where’s Bella!
Em Ily
Em Ily
Admin

https://wheresbella.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Introducing our Moderators!  Empty Re: Introducing our Moderators!

Post  DoceromeP Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Hi, I'm KingJerry! I am one of the moderators here at Where's Bella.

I've loved sims since a very young age, so I joined this forum to chat to fellow simmers, look at their creations and maybe I'll even share some of my own Smile

I am currently in high school, and don't have too much time on my hands, so you'll probably see me up to 4 times a week on here. If you see me more than that then I'm probably on my school holidays! Very Happy

Thanks for reading and I hope to see as many people as I can on the forums!
DoceromeP
DoceromeP
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/doceromeproductions/

Back to top Go down

Post  Skwittlez Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:22 am

Hey hey, everyone! I'm Skwittlez, and I'm a Mod on Where's Bella!

Well, let me tell you a little about myself. Like many of you, I am a huge Sims addict! I am a sponsor on The Sim-addicts Anonymous - specifically the building and interior design category.
I'll post a link later if you'd like to join the program Smile

I love interior design and I love building lots, so that's usually what I do in my free time. You can see some of my lots on the exchange, on my facebook page, and maybe even around here. I do take requests, so you can send a lot request any time!

I am also the Founder, Owner, and Editor-in-Chief of The Monthly Plumbob! The Monthly Plumbob is a free, online sim-related magazine covering anything and everything sims! From The Sims Social, to The Sims 3 and The Sims Medieval. We have lots of articles, ranging from fashion, to buildings, tips and advice, and much more! Each issue is posted once a month, so be sure to check us out!

Some of my traits include: equestrian, creative, hopeless romantic, friendly, adventurous, ambitious, and good!

I guess that's about it! I'll update this later with some links to everything I talked about (I'm in class right now - yay college! )

I look forward to meeting and talking with all of you! Happy Simming! xox <3
Skwittlez
Skwittlez
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/SkwittlezSim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down